- 2021-12-08: The homepage is up again, nothing much changed meanwhile...
but the story will contiue...
- May 23, 2012: Short Video created
- June 9, 2008: Site update with Download
of Gerelakos PrePrePreView. Download here.
- August 8. 2007: Creation of a Yahoo-Group
for Role-Play-Gaming on the CPC. The hitlight casts on the RPG Gerelakos.
- February 7. in the year of the CPC 2007:
First idea of creating a homepage for the Role Play Game Gerelakos.
- 2006: Tolkin and TFM are working on Gerelakos
and the work is in progress ... ... ...
- The role play game
Gerelakos is a Role Play Game for the Amstrad
CPC6128 and 6128 Plus computer range. Tolkin and TFM of FutureSoft are working
on it. Tolkin creates stroy-line, plot, graphics, maps and TFM does the
Gerelakos is being made for the Amstrad
/ Schneider CPC6128 and Amstrad 6128 Plus computer range. A memory expansion
up to 4 MB will be used if present.
You should use a CPC6128 or 6128 Plus with
a 512 KB RAM expansion to limit level loading time. Further the IDE8255, CPC-IDE and SYMBiFACE
are supported. The game is slightly different if you're using a color or a green
screen, a CPC6128 or a 6128 Plus computer.
Gerelakos runs under FutureOS,
the only CPC-OS which provides the power to run such a big game.
features of Gerelakos:
- It's not a game, it's a real virtual world
(maybe not only one...).
- Versions for CPC 6128 and for 6128 Plus.
- Versions for Green / Monochrome and for
- You can use both Fire buttons.
- Runs under the revolutionary FutureOS.
- Support of 0,7 MB Floppy Disc Formats and
through the landscapes:
- Screen-Resolution of 208(x) * 288(y)
Pixels using 16 colors.
- (Well, the 6128Plus does some more...).
- Overscan with 32 KB Screen RAM.
- Smooth showing and clearing of landscapes.
- Up to 128 different Map-elements (Background
- Artificial intelligence.
- Transparent Sprites.
- Kane, the hero of the game, is animated
in up to 128 different phases.
(A page related to Role Play Game).
Homepage (What is FutureOS?).
Homepage version: Dezember 8, 2021 TFM of FutureSoft